http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7303/coralyp4.swf


  Welcome to my blog!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Free Screen Capture utility for Pocket PC




I was looking for a way to capture screen shots from my pocket pc to my desktop to show you how I manage to enable the e-mail sound notification settings on my "buggy" 8525 cingular/ATT device, and I found this small piece of software called My Mobiler. My Mobiler is an utility that connects to your desktop via active sync and it allows you to view your mobile screen on your pc monitor and control it with your keyboard and mouse, so if you hit the "start" icon on your device it will open up the "start" menu on your device and on your desktop mobile screen, also you can hit any button and perform any functions on your device from your device or from your desktop mobile screen.

To capture the images from your device you just click the "Edit" on your desktop mobile screen and then on "Save Screen to File" to save the current screen you're looking at on your mobile device to your computer desktop. If you click on the picture above you can see how it looks on your desktop and this is how it looks after you take the screenshot from your device... got it?



The best thing about this software is that is really FREE not a FREE... trial that you have to register and pay a fee later. To download this utility click on the next link below.

Download:
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=25129

Labels: , ,




Powered by Blogger

Articles / Deep Fish Browser for Pocket PC / Free Online File Storage? / 100 File Storage Websites / Free TV for your Pocket PC / iphone is overrated / About This Blog / Contact
Archives / May 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / March 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / December 2008 / March 2009 / August 2009
Links / My Youtube Page / The HTC official website / Edit Me Please!